Yay! This morning I was very pleased to be able catch Travis doing a #2. Our timing has been off lately and if you have read my other posts, you might imagine my elation. =)
At first he resisted going, in fact once he just wouldn't have it at all. Then, I just knewImage by Kassel via Flickr
He grunted, grimaced, and went. Simple as that. He understood me. and I was able to communicate to him that I knew what he needed to do and this was the place and time. =)
The last few weeks have been very trying for me, but I am so thankful for all the help I have found online as well as in my books. But the biggest help is not getting down or frustrated, knowing that the only way to win and accomplish this for him and myself is to keep on keeping on.
But, boy is it nice to feel like I am seeing the crest of this mountain! =)
The last few weeks have been very trying for me, but I am so thankful for all the help I have found online as well as in my books. But the biggest help is not getting down or frustrated, knowing that the only way to win and accomplish this for him and myself is to keep on keeping on.
But, boy is it nice to feel like I am seeing the crest of this mountain! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment